11.11.2008

Christmas Shopping Has Begun!

I think I did a title like this some years back.

Well, we have started our Christmas shopping. We started with Jadon since he seems the easiest. Fiona wants to expose him to the more main stream boy themes out there: Star Wars, Transformers, Power Rangers, Pokemon. So far we got him a couple of Star Wars Light Sabers. I told Fiona we should get two so he and I can play (I always wanted a light saber). We also bought a Transformer figurine for him as well. I've never heard of the character 'Acid Storm' before but its a Decepticon (bad guy) fighter jet. I think he'll get a kick out of that.

As for the girls, we're not sure what we are going to get yet. My Little Pony? Barbie?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Kick ass! Keep him away from the Power Rangers, though... you gotta go with the classics - Star Wars, Star Trek, G.I. Joe, Transformers, and the requisite superheroes, of course...

I can't believe you didn't buy him an Optimus Prime, btw.

I try to keep my girl away from the Barbies (unrealistic white-bred expectations and such), but she's drawn to the frickin' Disney princesses. That's what I get for sending her to a daycare provider who has princesses for daughters. =P

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home