12.01.2008

Nice And Relaxing....

My Thanksgiving was nothing but relaxing.....sort of. For lunch, we hung out at Fiona's parents. I spent the first hour of it setting up Christmas lights out on their house. Then for the evening we went over to Pete's place for dinner. The kids had their usual fun playing with their cousins. Unfortunately it had to end with my kiddies getting their flu shots. My mom dished them out and Jadon ended up being the worse one kicking and screaming.

This year I decided to not venture out for the early morning (i.e. 5:00am) Black Friday sales. Fiona, the kids and I did hit some stores in the later part of the morning. I ended up getting a few dvd/blu rays.

On Sunday, Fiona and I finished up the lights at her parents house before we went out to celebrate her dad's birthday.

There you have it (not much for details). Can't wait until the next holiday break. I'm taking the last week off in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home