2.25.2009

Liable.

Remember the blog regarding the car accident I was involved in back last September? If not here is the link. Well as it turns out I am deemed 100% liable for it. I'm so pissed off and there is nothing I can do about it. I called my insurance up to see how the final decision was made. The case went to arbitration and based off the photos and deposition of each party, they determined that I backed into the camper. I can't believe it. They based this idea by the fact that the indentation caused in my bumper was a result of that. What?!?!? I talked to my insurance agent about it to vent my frustration. I asked if there was anything I could do like communicate to the 3rd party arbitration. No such luck. I even asked if I could write a letter and forward it to them via insurance. No such luck. The decision is final. The good news (sort of) is that my insurance company is not going to charge me anything (they still believe in my side of the story despite the verdict) and they said my premiums won't go up because of the accident). Still though, I'm ticked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home