3.04.2009

Animal Cruelty!

So this morning I get a call from Fiona telling me that Dorothy (the goldfish) has passed away. Jadon told Fiona that Dorothy was swimming on it's side. When I got home, Fiona told me the rest of the story. I asked her if she flushed Dorothy down the toilet. She said that she put her in the kitchen sink and ran the disposal! I told her that was animal cruelty and that the proper way to dispose of a pet fish is to flush it. Her rebuttal was we put dead meat down the drain all the time and run the disposal. How mean is that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, when I read what Fiona did, my hands naturally went up to my cheeks and I cringed. Well, in her defense, at least the fish was already dead. It would be a different story if Dorothy were alive and she grinded her up.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. How bad did your kitchen smell? Throw some orange peels down there after her.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home