7.11.2005

Bad Night....

The girls were worse than usual last night. Before their 1:00am feeding I got only two 1 hour chunks of sleep. Vanessa took the first shift. She has a ritual before she falls asleep. She moves her body up to an end of the crib and then thrashes her head back and forth to the point where her pacifier flies out of her mouth and then she begins to cry. After their 1:00am feeding it was Natalie's turn. She would not keep the pacifier in her mouth and she would cry. I got so worked up that I don't think I feel asleep until about 3:30 am. Then I had to wake up at 4:30am or so for their next feeding (plus I had to get ready for work). So my overall point is I am sleepy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's posting this? Dawn or Fiona? I'm confused.

9:39 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Carrie, it's Don....=)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming they aren't breast feeding then. That would just be too wierd.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home