7.15.2005

Lakers & Potter

Well it looks like the L.A. Lakers are trading for Kwame Brown. We got rid of C. Butler and C. Atkins. This one is a tough one to like or dislike. We get rid of talent for potential talent. I guess the big thing is we got size (but got younger). Now if anyone can bring out a player's potential it would be Phil Jackson. But then Kwame succumbed to high expectations, namely Jordan, in Washington. And here in L.A., known for championships, plus Kobe, Kwame is going to be in a hotter boat. I just hope it pans out and Kwame can hold his own when it comes time to go up against better PFs out in the west. Hey, dreams can come true!

Tomorrow the the new Harry Potter book is coming out and I'm actually looking forward to reading it. But I'll let my wife read it first though ;) I think the last book that I read was the previous Potter book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home