9.01.2005

Finding Nemo

I decided it was time for Jadon to watch his first movie (believe it or not) ever! So over the next two days we watched Finding Nemo (I had to break it up into two sessions). -Shortly after Jadon was born, Paul had "obtained" a copy of Finding Nemo for me. I had exposed Jadon to about the first half an hour of it but he was way too young to know what he was looking at.- So I told Jadon to go get his Nemo stuffed animal from his room and come downstairs so we can watch Finding Nemo. He got so excited. So I popped it in and we watched it. He was fine for the first ten minutes or so. But either Jadon has attention deficit disorder or he got bored because he started to play with his toys and he kept on getting on and off the couch. But It wasn't really a failure though, here is what I observed Jadon's experience:

- He seemed to have gotten the gist of the movie. He mentioned "Nemo lost."
- In a scene when Nemo was sad because he had gotten lost, Jadon said "So cuuute!" which I found the way he said it was cute in itself.
- He liked the pigeons "Myt! Myt! Myt"
- He epecially liked it when Dory was trying to speak whale. He just laughed and laughed and tried to speak whale himself!

I don't know when I will take him to the theaters though. I'll just have to take it one step at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home