9.01.2005

Preferential "Parentment"

The girls have already decided which parent they like most, their mother. That's a given, but I can't help but feel a little rejected. Natalie definitely has a taking on her mama but she has eased up a bit. She use to just cry and cry if someone held her but as soon as mama held her, she would stop within a microsecond. Lately though, it seems Natalie would view me as second choice if Fiona wasn't around. One example was when Fiona was out and Grandma was holding her. All Natalie would do is just cry and cry. I came home and held her and she quieted down. That made me feel better. But yesterday I was brought down to reality, Fiona was out and I just got Natalie from her nap. She was talking and happily playing. Fiona came home, Natalie saw her and smiled, then cried because she didn't want me to hold her anymore. Vanessa, at first, didn't seem to care who held her. She seemed to be an extremely happy baby. But I think she is starting to follow in her sister's foot steps. She's crankier and she is starting to want mama to hold her. Yesterday, when I got her from her nap, I brought her downstairs to play. Fiona wasn't around and she was looking around for her. She quickly became fussy and there wasn't much I could do. Sigh...at least I got Jadon. I think he likes me better then mama =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home