10.17.2005

First Fight?

Here was a conversation between Jadon, Mama, and I after his Sunday school class:

Fiona asks "Jadon what did you do in class today?"
Jadon responds as usual "Eat cookies, drink water."
Fiona probes "Did you do anything else?"
Jadon says "Go playground."
I ask "Did you have fun at the playground?"
He responds "Yeah." Then he adds "Jadon cry."
Fiona asks "Why did you cry?"
Jadon answers "Friend hit you." (he gets 'you' and 'me' mixed up so he meant 'Friend hit me.")
Fiona double checks "A friend hit you and you cried?"
Jadon says "Yeah. " Then he adds "Hit back."
I mumble to Fiona "That's my boy."

We can't be sure if he is speaking the truth or not because he'll tell us made up stories. Our boy, in his first fight. *sniff* He's growing up.

Talking about fights, I just read that Stallone is doing a 6th installment of Rocky called "Rocky Balboa." Talk about over-over kill. I hope this time he kills off this character.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man..your boy is learning to fight in Sunday school? That's funny!!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home