10.20.2005

More First Fight Probing.

Yesterday, during dinner, Fiona and I asked Jadon some more questions regarding this supposed fight that Jadon was involved in. Here's what we have gathered from him.

-The friend's name, that hit Jadon and that he hit back, is Frank (or some form of Frank).
-He is bigger then Jadon.
-He looks like Jadon.

Now, I believe I recall a kid that had a buzz cut just like Jadon and resembled closely to him. So he might not be too far off. But I think he has quite an imagination and he could be suffering from multiple personalities. For all I know he could have gotten in a fight with himself and called himself Frank.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. You are publicly calling your son a liar and mentally unstable?

lsokfdl

10:19 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I used the words "think" and "could." I can be wrong sometimes. So to answer your question, that would be a "no"

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you are entertaining the possibility that your son is a liar and mentally unstable.

Oh yeah, and to Jadon, when you are old enough to read and comprehend these comments, Uncle Kerry is just making fun of your dad.

qymcyr

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home