10.11.2005

Wrongly Accused

Yesterday, after I got home from work Fiona had asked me if there was anything wrong with our fan. She was wondering if the fan, when tilted up, has a tendency to tilt back down. -We have a rotating Vornado fan circulating throughout the day which is placed on the floor next to our dining table.- I told her that it does and that there's a knob that needs to be tightened so it doesn't tilt back down. I don't think that was the answer she truly wanted to hear. Apparently she had thought that Jadon was doing it. She scolded him a couple of times and threatened not only to put him in timeout but also that if he kept touching it, she wouldn't feed him lunch. Pour little guy. He probably had no idea what was happening. Fiona felt really bad about it. Later she apologized for it but I don't think he had a clue as to what she was apologizing about. As for me, I just find it amusing and just laugh about the whole thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda sounds like our penal system. Get wrongly accused, put in jail, then later released with an apology. Geez, at least give the kid a cookie or something!

12:28 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

What are you talking about? This is the Arkham Asylum.......

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home