10.12.2005

Scary.....Bubbles?

Lately Jadon has been scared of bubbles of all things. He use to love them and he was intrigued by them. Last night, I was washing the dishes and bubbles were squirting from the dishwashing soap. Jadon saw this and then went to his mama and said "No more bubbles. Pick me up, pick me up." Then I produced more bubbles (just to torment the little kid) and he ended up crying. He claimed that some went into his eyes. I just rolled my eyes, the little scammer. I told my Fiona that maybe I'd point out the bubbles when I give him a bath. Dang, I'm a mean and cruel father.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, even my kids aren't scared of bubbles. I think you're raising 3 girls.

fqlznncy

3:55 PM  
Blogger Minnie Pak said...

For a while, my boy was afraid of soap. He was even afraid of the word "soap." :)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home