2.08.2006

Boredom Hits Again.

I'm here at work, sleepy, yawning-every-two-minutes, no patients on today's schedule, finished most of what I need to do within the first two hours, jaw hurts still, and hungry. What time is it? It's only 8:30am. -Sigh-

Let me update you on what's going on with my jaw. Two days ago I went in to get an MRI of my "bilateral t.m.j. opened and closed." I was sort of dreading it for fear of being in tight quarters. It didn't turn out as bad as I had expected. It only took 25 minutes (opposed to 45 minutes that they told me) and I closed my eyes most of the time. Those scanners are freakin' loud, even with ear plugs. I have my doctor's appointment next week to go over results and hopefully get some type of solution to the pain.

Natalie has gotten sick. She has a slight cough and, at one point, she had a really bad fever. It spiked at around 105 degrees. We called her doctor and said that there is a virus going around where the fever lasts a few days. Natalie seems better but she seems to have lost her appetite, and she's a lot whinier then her usual self.

Yesterday, Fiona took Jadon for his 3 year wellness check up. From what I heard, he bawled like a baby when they tried to measure his head and weight him. I forgot the exact numbers but I think Fiona said that he is 39 inches tall and weighs in at 34lbs. When they gave him a shot, Fiona was distracting him so much that he didn't realize what had happened. He ended up not crying at all from that.

Vanessa is pretty much walking all the time. It's so strange having her walking because she is so small. You really have to watch where you walk because sometimes you might miss her and trip. When I am upstairs she follows me all around and she's fast so I can't lose her.

Well enough blogging for now, time to find some more work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home