2.02.2006

Girls 1st Year Wellness Visit.

Well I am at the scan trailor for my company covering patient check in duties. My office manager and the V.P. of clinical operations (who normally work this position) are on a business trip. There is another person who has experience working front office detail but she doesn't seem to be to keen on doing it (two words: CEO's daughter). So I am stuck here waiting for the last patients' to get out of their consultations. I don't particularly like this position (but I do it because it needs to be done). It get's too stressful trying to figure out when patients are going to be seen plus you mix in a doctor who is late and unpredictable in the amount of time she spends with each patient.

Yesterday, Fiona took the girls for their 1st year doctor's appointment. From what I can recall from Fiona telling me, Natalie weighs in at a measily 14lbs 3ozs and Vanessa weighs in at 15lbs 4ozs (I think). They both had two shots. Natalie just whined and Vanessa's cry reverted back to being a newborn. Poor girl. Otherwise the girls are doing well.

Anyways, I that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home