2.09.2006

Full Of Blog.

I don't know if it's because I am just bored, or someone put a quarter in me and I am just going off, but I am just blogging to no end as of late. As I reminisce over the past week(end), it hit me that I got the most consecutive hours of sleep last Saturday. I think it was about 8-8.5 hours. During the weekdays I sleep from after 11:00pm until 5:00am. On the weekends Fiona and I have been waking up at the 5:00am hour to feed the girls still. Well since last weeks girls' doctor appointment, we asked the doctor if we should still do the 5:00am feeding. Her response was if we wanted to. Does she think we really want to? So this past weekend we temporarily stopped doing the morning feeding and we woke up at about 7:30pm. The last time I have gotten that much sleep was before the girls were born. Probably the last time Fiona got that much sleep was a lot longer. Now I crave more! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home