6.15.2006

Napping With A Mate.

Have you ever seen the episode of Friends where Ross and Joey accidently fall asleep on the couch? They wake up realizing that they had just fallen asleep in each other's arms and are freaked out from their insecurities. They vow to never mention the incident to anyone. Throughout the episode they try to fight the urge to discuss it but realize that napping with each other is the best nap that they've ever had. Joey tries to lure Ross back to his couch. After a few failed attempts, at the end of the episode, Joey and Ross are caught napping together by their friends.

My point is this, I am the same way when it comes to napping. Not with another guy mind you. I've told Fiona that I nap better when she's there with me. I nap like crap (20-30 minutes) when she goes out and I nap like a hibernating bear (an hour to an hour and a half) when she's at home. She doesn't necessarily have to nap with me (sometimes she does though) or be cuddling. As long as she's on the couch with me. Most of the time she's reading a book. It's bliss when I nap and she's there. I wake up groggy but that is because I had a quality snooze.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not quite as interesting as napping with another man.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home