6.30.2006

Jadon Is Still Sick.

Jadon still isn't feeling well. He has a low appetite and he got bloody noses three times yesterday. Fiona and her mom think that it is due to the heat. At the same time I think Jadon might be using his I'm-sick-so-I-don't-have-to-eat-what-I-don't-want card. Fiona told me that Jadon was gagging on his lunch yesterday because he didn't want to eat vegetables. It was leftovers from dinner the previous night. Then for dinner last night, he didn't want to eat his beef. Fiona had chopped up his food so he can take it down easier. We even gave him an incentive, cookies and milk. He took so long to eat his dinner. When he took a bite, he would wimper and whine. At times he when he was chewing his food, he'd squirm like he had to go to the bathroom (but he didn't have to). We asked him if his mouth hurt and he said yes. So we think that his throat might be sore everytime he eats. Anyways we placed his cookies and milk when he was nearing the finish of his dinner. As soon as he was finished with his last bite he started for the cookies. He didn't have any problems at all chomping down on those at all. I told him that if had any problems finishing his cookies, to let me know and that I could help him out =). No such luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home