6.27.2006

My Weekday Routine.

Last year I wrote (commented) out my weekend routine on a friend's blogsite. Well here is my weekday routine as of today:

5:05am - My alarm goes off and I hit the snooze button

5:14am - My alarm goes off again and I turn it off

5:15am - I brush my teeth, use the potty, and take a shower, get dressed, and give Fiona a goodbye-have-a-good-day kiss.

5:35am - Eat a bowl of cereal while watching ESPN.

5:42am - Finish breakfast and wash any remaining baby baby bottles (from the previous night feeding).

5:45am - Leave for work.

6:00am-6:05am - Arrive at work.

1:30pm - 2:00pm - Depending on whether I have to run work errands, I leave work at 2:00pm

2:20pm - Get home. First thing I do is wash dishes and make sure the kids' laundry is in the dryer.

2:30pm - Hang out with the kiddies.

3:30pm - Put the kids to for their afternoon nap. This is where I would either play with my PS2, take a nap, or watch some T.V. (my second favorite part of the day!)

5:00pm - 5:30pm - The kids start to wake up. Fiona is prepping up dinner while I am folding the laundry clothes, prepping up the nighttime-bath-and-bed routine (laying out their pjs, towels, lotion, diapers), and playing with the kids.

6:00pm - Dinner time

6:20pm - Finish dinner (yes I eat fast). Wash up the dishes, boil pacifiers, wash Fiona's pump.

6:30pm - Kids finish up dinner, clean them up, clean their high chairs, wash their dishes and their drinking cups.

6:45pm - We either go out to the mall, or get some dessert, or take a walk around the neighborhood.

7:30pm - Start of the kiddies' bedtime routine. I give Vanessa her bath.

7:40pm - Dry off Vanessa in her bed. Lotion her up, diaper her, and get her dressed. Then after that, I brush Jadon's teeth/ During this time Fiona is giving Natalie her bath.

7:50pm - I feed Vanessa her bedtime milk bottle.

8:00pm - I finish up with Vanessa and give Jadon his bath. I'll let him play in his bath of a little bit. During that time, I'll go downstairs and wash up Jadon's water cup, and remaining dishes, clean up toys, and cut some oranges for Fiona and I.

8:15pm - Finish off Jadon's bath, dry him off in his room, lotion him up, diaper him, dress him, and wish him a good night.

8:30pm - Go downstairs, sit on the couch, and veg in front of the T.V. (my favorite part of the day!)

9:30pm - Fiona gets ready for her bath-and-bedtime routine (she takes a long time too!). Then I follow suite.

10:30pm - While Fiona is doing her nighttime pumping, well talk, do a quick bible study, and pray.

11:00pm - We finally go to sleep!

And in about six hours follow the same routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home