8.28.2006

Natalie The Sick.

Unfortunately it seems that Natalie has contracted what I had last week. She's has major (and I mean major) diarrhea, no appetite, and she's puked. Let's start with the first symptom shall we? For the past two days, every time she's pooped it comes right out of her diaper and onto her clothes. Apparently her diaper cannot hold in the amount that she's going. It's pretty nasty smelling and nasty looking. She even went on the playmat. I washed it out but I decided that it was time to transition it by taking them out. We'll be searching for a new rug to replace the alphabet/numbers mat. Everytime she poops she cries, so it must be sore for her to do it. Poor girl. And just like me, she's not eating. Not like she doesn't already have weight issues. At dinner, Fiona tried to feed her a little food and she just started crying. Sometime during the night on Friday, Natalie puked up her food. When Fiona went to grab her in the morning, she noticed puke seeped in her bed and Natalie had taken the peas that came up from it and thrown it out of her bed. Fiona had found about ten of them around her bed. Funny baby. In the afternoon, I decided to take the girls out by myself. I had just put the girls in the stroller, put some snacks on their tray, and was walking away from the car when I heard Natalie barf. That was pretty disgusting. Natalie was crying, drenched in puke. Vanessa meanwhile was just watching and eating in her snacks. I used every wipe that I could find to clean up the mess. Then all I found in the extra-clothes-bag was a gray shirt that said "it wasn't me." When I got home, Fiona took care of Natalie by bathing her and I took care of the stroller. I took the seat covers off and put them in the wash and hosed down the stroller. That thing is almost as good as new. Fiona called the doctor but it didn't seem helpful. Hopefully Natalie will have a better day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home