12.03.2006

Garage Painted!

I spent Friday night and Saturday night rinsing (a few times), sanding, washing and scrubbing, and degreasing the garage floor in preparation for Sunday's paint job. Each night I would wait until I put the kiddies to bed before I did my prep. I figure I could get the tasks done quicker. After breakfast this morning, I began final preparations of taping off the wall and the edges. Jadon was so excited. He was mainly a spectator but everynow and then I would ask him to retrieve something for me so he'd feel useful and not get too bored. He would tell me that I was doing a "fabulous job" and I said that we has a good boy for listening to me and not getting in my way. I finished the painting after 12:00pm, had some lunch, and finished off the cleaning up. During my clean up process I decided to wash down our front yard area and water the plants. It's been so windy that there so much leaf and small branch build up in the area.

So now I am just blogging while Fiona and the kiddies are taking a nap before we head out to church. We won't be able to park our cars in the garage for 7 days. And then next Monday, I have the garage organizer people coming in to install some cabinets. Something that I have been meaning to get down over the past 3 months or so. Can't wait for everything to be completed.

For tomorrow, I mentioned to Jadon that we'll be going to Disneyland and he just got totally excited. I'm excited for him. Hopefully he won't get scared (girls included) of some of the rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home