2.21.2007

Trouble Makers.

Lately I haven't felt like blogging. Actually I came down with a mild cough & congestion (I think I got it from Jadon).

This past Monday, Fiona called me up at work to vent out her frustration on just how bad the kids were acting. Vanessa was moody, and Jadon and Natalie were getting themselves in trouble. She told me that she had found both Jadon and Natalie sitting on his bed (a no-no for Natalie since she is clumsy-impaired) eating diaper rash cream! It was all over their mouths. Fiona had lectured him about how bad it is to eat medicine. He apparently denied any wrong doing despite having some cream on his mouth. Luckily they didn't seem to have eaten much and were unaffected. Than later they had emptieda dresser drawer and had broke (but fixable) the one underneath Natalie's crib.

Kids will be kids I guess. A look in to what our future beholds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home