3.26.2007

Pacifing Issues.

So in previous posts in the to far distant ago, I had mentioned how Vanessa was able to take her pacifier that was clipped on her off. She would just pull the clip until it came off. So our solution was to sew a ribbon onto the outfit and tie the pacifier to the other end. Natalie has just recently followed suit and now we have a ribbon tied on to her pjs too. Last night though (as well as a few other nights), Vanessa has either figured out how to untie the pacifier from the ribbon or she is just getting lucky. I would not put it past her that she can figure it out. The thing is that we triple not those suckers and try to tie them really tight. But lastnight, somehow in the dark she did it. She cried because her pacifier went missing.

I love pacifiers, but I really hate them too. I just want to get rid of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Wow... I'm glad my girl weaned herself off of the pacifier when she was four months old. Now all I have to do is make sure we don't lose any of the 3 matching blankets that she's attached to.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home