3.08.2007

Great Mannerism.

Sometimes I get a little surprised about how well Jadon's mannerisms can be. For that, I find myself being very proud of him.

Last night we had Taco Bell for dinner. The girls seem to love bean burritos and just gobbled it down. Jadon though, didn't feel like eating. We gave him a soft taco to eat and he ended up eating about a third of it. I told him that if he didn't finish his dinner that he could not have any snacks or desserts (if any). He was fine with that. Well we all ended up heading down to the Irvine Spectrum for some yogurt at Golden Spoon. We had three small cups of yogurt, with the girls sharing one and Fiona and I having our own. I felt bad that Jadon wasn't having any so I decided that he could have some (but limited him). After he ate a certain amount, I told him that that was all he gets. He ended up thanking me for allowing him to eat some ice cream and he also added that I was a "nice dadda." I just looked at Fiona and we both smiled.

I love that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home