2.22.2007

Date Night Tonight.

Tonight, Fiona's mom is going to "baby" sit (after the kids go to sleep of course) so that means Fiona and I will be going out on a date. Actually it's an early birthday dinner date because Fiona's parents will be going out of the country next week (when it's her real birthday). I plan to take my lovely wife to the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney. Everytime we walk by there (when we go to Disneyland or California Adventure) she keeps pointing it out. So I took that as a hint. We will be dinning there and then afterwards will be up in the air. Perhaps we'll go bowling since we haven't done that in the longest of time. It's suppose to rain so we may be limited. Because it will probably be a late night, I am taking tomorrow off. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home